Organic Dark Spot Corrector
If you’ve spent any time in the sun, you will most likely develop dark spots as time goes by. Fade the look of these dark spots and reveal a more even skin tone with this natural, organic, antioxidant-rich serum. Our natural skincare ingredients help to repair and reduce damaged skin cells and are great as an acne treatment or dark spot corrector. This effective, high-potency formula absorbs quickly to deliver the highest concentration of active ingredients to not only fade dark spots and acne scars but help protect skin from future spots.
100% Organic, Natural Ingredients
Key Actives Include:
- Organic Tamanu Oil - 85% of DNA damage caused by UV exposure is inhibited with just 1% of this oil. - GREAT FOR HEALING ACNE SCARRING
- Organic Squalane Oil (from Olives) - Fights free radicals and prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth, and is an antibacterial
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil - Has the ability to balance both dry and oily skin! It gives skin just enough moisture without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types.
- Organic Rose Hip Oil - Full of vitamin E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein - Effective moisturizer, proven skin-tightening, and anti-aging effects, reduces fines lines and wrinkles.
- Bearberry Seed Oil - Derived from the leaves of the Uva Ursi plant, bearberry extract is a natural source of arbutin, a powerful skin lightener.
- Bearberry extract is 100% natural and provides the same benefits as professional lightening creams, without the nasty chemical side effects.
- Arbutin is a naturally occurring cousin of hydroquinone – a highly effective but controversial synthetic skin bleaching agent. Like hydroquinone, arbutin works to whiten your skin by inactivating tyrosinase, an enzyme responsible for producing melanin.
- The difference is that arbutin is a totally natural, botanical-based compound that has the same skin whitening benefits as synthetic hydroquinone – without the side effects or risks.
- It works as well as hydroquinone for whitening and brightening overall skin tone as well as correcting hyperpigmentation problems like age spots, freckles, melasma, and acne scars.
- Coming from a botanical source, bearberry extract contains antioxidants that protect against free radical damage and UV rays. That means this natural source of hydroquinone won’t form dangerous free radicals when exposed to sunlight as synthetic hydroquinone does.
- Bearberry extract contains allantoin, which has soothing skin-repairing properties. Unlike synthetic hydroquinone, it’s non-irritating and suitable for even sensitive skin.
For even more information on these wonderful ingredients, click on the Ingredients Tab.
Please be sure to use a moisturizer with SPF of at least 20 after applying this serum.FORMULATED WITHOUT:
We only use the best natural and organic ingredients to give you the maximum possible results.
Look And Feel SIMPLY RADIANT!
Creating 100% pure skin, body, and hair care products without chemicals, fragrances, or toxins, every Glimmer Goddess® product is made from scratch using only meaningful and specific active ingredients with the potential to change your skin for the better. Nourish your body with wholesome, organic cruelty-free products you can trust, handmade with love in small batches.
Pineapple Extract*, Papaya Extract*, Aloe Vera*, Tamanu Oil*, Squalane Oil* (from olives), Vegetable Glycerin*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein*, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Bearberry Seed Oil*, Liquid AntiAging Vitamin - Amino Acid Blend, Licorice Root*, Carrot Seed Oil*, Rose Hip Oil*, Optiphen Plus (natural preservative).
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
HOW TO USE
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Shake then Pump two to three times
- Spread serum all over your face after cleansing and before moisturizing. If you are also using this with eye serum, you would apply your eye serum, then the Dark Spot Corrector, then your Vitamin C Serum, and moisturizer.
- Can also be used on the chest and hands.
- Always wear daily sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher.